Skip to content
What to expect when you are a Power Plus customer.
- When you call us.
- You are greeted by a professional customer service representative, who introduces herself and politely listens and schedules your appointment.
- You will receive a confirmation phone call and/or text.
- You will receive and phone call and/or text the day before the appointment to confirm the appointment.
- You will receive a phone call from the technician when he is on the way to your appointment.
- When the technician arrives.
- He will arrive in a well marked vehicle with a photo ID on his shirt.
- Technicians are background checked.
- As the technician works.
- The technician will give you a price on the work, then he will begin the work after you approve the price.
- The technician will protect all work areas with drop cloths, clean up after himself and will treat your home with respect.
- When the technician leaves.
- The technician will collect payment for the work completed. You can pay with cash, check or credit card.
- After the job is completed.
- About one week after the work, we call you to make sure everything is working correctly and we want to make sure your experience with the technician was satisfactory.